很多大学生毕业都会选择外企。面试外企,首先要过语言关:英语。所以,这一届一定要提前准备。即使你的英语口语不流利,掌握下面的口语材料也能增加你的自信心,吸引很多人用英语要求面试的时候非常紧张,要么是口吃,要么是长时间一句话不说。所以要提前练习口语,避免怯场。流利的面试英语可以吸引面试考官,赢得面试考官的青睐,展现他们的英语口语能力。以下是为大家整理的采访英语干货集锦。
一、表达个人经历的口语面试英语。
若您曾在某公司实习过:I have an internship at...(实习的公司名称).
Eg. I have some practical experience in this area,and I cooperated quite well with others.
1.I finished school two years ago and immediately joined Midea Group.
两年前刚毕业就加入美的集团。
2.2.I have 10 years" experience in all aspects of education and training.
我在教育和培训领域有10年的工作经验。
3.I have worked in Apple Incorporated for two years.
我为苹果工作了两年。
二、面试有个人特色的口语。
quick-learning 学习能力强的
perseverance 坚持
team-spirit 团队精神
flexible 灵活
leadership skills 领导能力
1.My biggest strength is tenacity.
我最大的优点是坚韧。
2.No, sir, I"m still single.
没有,先生,我还是单身。
3.Sometimes I"m reserved and enjoy staying and thinking all by myself. I think this may be my weakness.
有时候我沉默寡言,喜欢独处和思考。我觉得这可能是我的缺点。
4.I can communicate with foreigners easily. They say my English is quite good.
我能轻松地与外国人沟通,他们都说我的英语相当好。
5.I graduated from Columbia with a degree in law.
我毕业于哥伦比亚大学法律系。
三、面试最后的口语。
1.If my application is successful, I assure that I would make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me. Thank you very much.
如果被录取,一定努力不辜负期望,谢谢。
2.I" ll expect for your notification, manager. Zhang.
我将期盼您的通知,张经理。
英语口语面试对话实例
Job Interview for a Position as a Reporter 应聘记者
Interviewer: I can see by your resume here that you studied business administration.
面试官:从你的简历上看你是学工商管理的。
Belinda: That"s right.
贝琳达:是的。
Interviewer: So I wonder why you want to work for a newspaper.
面试官:那么我想知道你为什么想在报社工作。
Belinda: I did reporting for the university newspaper at my school. And I"ve always been very interested in journalism.
贝琳达:我以前在大学报社担任过报道工作。而且我对新闻工作一直很感兴趣。
Interviewer: But journalism it"s a very different profession from administration. You know a lot about administration. Why don"t you choose to work for a company looking for managers?
面试官:但新闻工作与管理工作是完全不同的职业。你很懂管理。为什么不选择到招聘经理人的公司去工作呢?
Belinda: I studied administration, yes, but I am more attracted to writing articles. I want to use my knowledge of business to write financial news.
贝琳达:我是学管理的,没错,但我对写文章更感兴趣。我想运用我所学的商业知识来写财经新闻。
Interviewer: A new reporter must expect to work many hours.
面试官:新手记者肯定要长时间工作的。
Belinda: I know that starting reporters work many hours. I am very willing to take on the challenge.
贝琳达:我知道刚开始做记者是要长时间工作的。我很乐意接受挑战。
Expecting Advancement 期望升职
Interviewer: If we give you the job. what is the most important thing you expect to get?
面试官:如果我们给你这份工作,你希望得到的最重要的东西是什么?
Harold: Well. I just want to enjoy what I am doing. It"s the most important thing to me.
哈罗德:嗯,我只想在工作中找到快乐。对我而言,这是最重要的。
Interviewer: Just this?
面试官:就只有这个?
Harold: Yes, because I think being interested in things is the best teacher. I"ll have more opportunities for career growth.
哈罗德:是的,因为我觉得兴趣是最好的老师,这样我在事业上就会有更多的发展机会。
Interviewer: Do you want to get a promotion?
面试官:你想得到提升吗?
Harold: Yes, of course.
哈罗德:当然想啊。
Interviewer: Where would you like to be in 5 years?
面试官:五年后你想做到什么职位?
Harold: In five years, I"d like to be a senior manager of this corporation.
哈罗德:我想在五年后成为公司的高级经理。
Interviewer: How do you plan to accomplish this?
面试官:你计划怎么做到呢?
Harold: By doing whatever is necessary.
哈罗德:做任何该做的事。
简单的英语口语面试对话
A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.
A:说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。
B:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a trading company, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.
B:我已经做执行秘书五年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作,现在是在一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政人员以及老板相处得非常好,我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作得很出色。
A: Can you operate computers skillfully?
A:你能熟练操作计算机吗?
B:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines.
B:没问题,我接受过计算机方面的专业培训,而且我还能熟练操作一般的办公设备,比如传真机和复印机。
A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How doyou feel about that?
A:有时候我们工作很忙,需要加班。你觉得如何?
B:That"s all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime?
B:没关系,你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗?
A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It"s not unusual.
A:这得看情况。如果我们有重要的代表团到访,你就必须加班了,这种情况很正常。
B:Mr. Smith, I"d like to ask you a question.
B:史密斯先生,我想问你一个问题。
A: OK, please.
A:好的,请问吧。
B:What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?
B:如果我被录用,我的具体工作职责是什么?
A: Nothing different from a secretary"s common responsibilities.However, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence?
A:和普通的秘书没什么区别。但我们公司是做国际贸易的,你能处理英文文件和写英文信件吗?
B:Yes. I"m specialized in English secretary studies at college and that"s one ofthe main parts of my present job.
B:可以,我大学时专门学过英语文秘的课程,而且这也是我当前工作中的主要内容之一。
A: What are your salary expectations?
A:你期望拿多少薪水?
B:I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position.
B:在讨论薪水前,我需要更多了解这份工作,或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少。
A:¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence.
A:起薪是每月4000元,半年后会根据你的业绩增加薪水。
B:I think it"s acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision?
B:我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作,我什么时候能得知结果呢?
A: We"ll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions?
A:我们会在8月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗?
B:No. Thank you for the time.
B:没有了,谢谢你的宝贵时间。