what is your perspective on the concept of hope ——Psy525.cn
对于“希望”,你的观点是什么?
巴夏:
that it&dots mostly unnecessary
根本不需要“希望”(最不需要的,就是希望)
because if you know for a fact
因为,如果你清清楚楚地知道
that you are an unconditionally loved and supported being
你是无条件地被爱着的,完完全全地被支持着的
what you need to hope for
那你还“希望”什么东东呢?(我好想翻译成:希望个p)
in the way that most people on your planet mean it.
但大部分地球人说到“希望”时
it&dots just another way of saying
他们只是在换种说法说:
i&dotm trying to be positive
“我会‘尝试’让自己积极正面一点”
but i&dotm not really.
“但我还做不到”
i&dotm not sure i can be.
“我不确定自己能否做到”
i hope i can be.
“我希望自己可以”
now it doesn&dott mean that you have to stop using the word in your language
我不是说 要让你们不再使用“希望”这个词
we&dotre not attempting to get you to walk on egg shells with your vocabulary
我可不希望你们说话时,如履薄冰(像走在蛋壳上)
but understand deeply that
但要明白
many people who talk about hope
当很多人说到“希望”时
don&dott really buy into the probability of what they&dotre asking about.
其实他们内心深处,对于自己所祈求的,是没多大把握的
they&dotre just kind of spinning a roulette wheel
他们只是转动赌桌上的轮盘
and hoping it falls on the right number
“希望”小球能掉进他们所选的数字
do you understand?
你明白吗?
they&dotre allowing themselves to experience life in a very random way
他们把自己的人生过得很“随机”
instead of allowing themselves to know
而不是清楚地知道
that if they simply choose a vibration
他们只需要简简单单地选择一个 振频
then there is
然后
absolutely
绝对的!
absolutely
绝对的!
absolutely
绝对的!
nothing that can ever happen in their lives that isn&dott part of that vibration,
他们生活中的发生的任何一件事,都是这个振频的一部分
no matter how it looks
不论现在的生活怎么样
so
所以
it&dots not really about having hope in the negative sense.
不要有“消极负面的希望”
i&dotm not saying don&dott have hope in the positive sense,
但我不是说,不能有“积极正面的希望”
but hope in the positive sense
因为“积极正面的希望”
is really just knowing that everything is ok!
就是单纯地知道“一切都是ok的”!
no matter how it looks
不论外在看起来是什么样!
and when you know that you&dotll experience that it is
而当你真正的知道了,你也会如是地体验到
问:
i guess when you experience the desire to feel hope.
但我想,当我们有“希望”,这种“欲望”的感觉时
the idea is to remind yourself of what you really are and who you really are
其实是要提醒自己:真实的我,是什么?真正的我,是谁?
巴夏:
it can be.
可以是这样子啊!
it can be used that way.
可以这样用哈!
we are simply saying that
我只是说
many people when they resort to the idea of hope.
很多人,当他们倚靠(求助)“希望”时
it is another way of saying they&dotve already given up hope.
其实是在说:他们已经放弃希望了!
do you understand?
你明白吗?
问:
hmm...
晓得!
巴夏:
does that help?
这对你有帮助吗?
问:
yes!
当然!
成功,不是你达到了某个目标,不是你实现了某个你想要的成果。
成功,是你每时每刻都觉得自己很ok!
问:
i&dotve been working...
对于我的工作
i feel very bad because i work for my father
我感觉很不好,因为我是为我父亲工作的
and i feel like, you know, i didn&dott get like a independent job.
我并没有找到一份独立的工作
巴夏:
so what?
那又能怎么样呢?
问:
he&dots been supporting me to a website, a social media
他一直资助我,帮我创建一个社交媒体网站
巴夏:
yes? does that excites you?
好的!这让你兴奋不?
问:
it does really excite me,
这的确令我兴奋
but there&dots something about it that is just been driving me crazy.
但这份工作的一些事情,把我搞得焦头烂额(快疯了)
巴夏:
oh!such as?
哦!比如说?
how exciting.
(看你焦头烂额的样子)真让我兴奋!
what drives you crazy?
什么事情把你搞得快疯了?
问:
fear fear
恐惧
巴夏:
fear about what?
恐惧什么呢?
问:
i just feel guilty about succeeding
对于“成功”,我感到愧疚
巴夏:
fear about what?
恐惧什么呢?
you feel guilty about what?
你对什么感到愧疚呢?
问:
about the possibility of succeeding
对于成功的可能性,感到恐惧与愧疚
巴夏:
what is success
什么是成功?
being yourself.
做你自己,才是成功!
if at first you don&dott succeed,
如果一开始你没有成功
redefine success
那就重新给“成功”下定义吧!
to be that definition that works for you.
适合你的定义,才是对你的成功的定义
no one else will have the same definition of success.
每个人对于成功的定义,都是不一样的
问:
i guess i&dotm scare of failing, it&dots one or the other.
我想,我是害怕失败!毕竟,成王败寇嘛!
巴夏:
what is failure
什么是失败
not being yourself
你不是你自己
that&dots it.
这就是失败
问:
do you really have to be yourself a hundred percent of the time before you&dotre successful at being yourself ?
我是不是每时每刻都要做我自己,我才是真正的做自己?
巴夏:
no! no you do not.
不!你不需要!
but here is the paradoxical irony
这话你听起来会觉得,自相矛盾
when you&dotre okay with not being your true self a hundred percent of the time
但如果你对于自己,不是每时每刻都是“做自己”感到ok
you are being your true self a hundred percent of the time
那你就是每时每刻都在“做自己”
because you know you&dotre going through a process
因为你知道你是在经历这个过程
and it&dots okay to go through the process
这个经历的过程,你觉得ok(与神对话:过程的完美)
and it&dots okay to know you&dotre not always at your best
你也知道,自己并没有时刻都做到“最好的自己”
and that&dots okay.
而这,你也觉得ok
it&dots when you start keeping judgment and guilt upon yourself
当你不断给自己差评,不断感到愧疚
that you&dotre going in the other direction.
你就转身,向失败走去了
it&dots not because you&dotre not always doing exactly the thing you would like to do,
成功,不是取决于你是不是每时每刻,都在做你喜欢的事
it&dots because of your attitude toward that experience
而是你对于每个体验、每个经历的态度
that determines whether you&dotre successful or not.
决定了你是否成功
so if you&dotre all right with sometimes going.
所以,如果有时候一些事情搞砸了,你觉得:
oh well, you know, i took a left turn here, it&dots not what i intended,
“哦!我刚才走偏了,这不是我想要的”
but all right, i learn something from it.
“但没事,我学到功课了”
i&dotm not always one hundred percent of my best,
“我没有100%做到最好的自己”
but that&dots okay
“但是,ok!”
because i know that it is my intention to be,
“因为我知道,不是我自己,也是我的目的之一”
and therefore by acknowledging that it&dots okay to have gone down that path
于是,你认可了自己走下坡的这段经历
even if it wasn&dott what i preferred.
“这段下坡路,虽非我所愿”
i know that, overall, i&dotm okay
“但我知道,总的来说,我很ok”
and i have a self-correcting self guiding system
“我内在的 自我纠错、自我引导系统”
that will always course correct and bring me back to where i prefer to be.
“永远都会把我引导回我所喜好的路上”
that is success,
这才是成功
not because you achieve a goal,
成功,不是你达到了某个目标
not because something comes to fruition in the way you thought it would
不是你实现了某个你想要的成果
success is being okay with yourself at every moment,
成功,是你每时每刻都觉得自己很ok!
even when you&dotre not okay with yourself
即使你不觉得自己ok
that&dots okay.
你也知道自己很ok!
if you keep judgment and guilt upon yourself
但如果你不断自我评判、自责
that&dots what stops you from being a success,
那你是把自己挡在成功大门之外
because many many people in your reality who you would look at it go:
就像你们见到某些人,忍不住惊叹:
oh, that&dots a very, very successful person
“哇!这人这么成功,真是太牛逼了!”
that&dots their secret
他们成功的秘诀就在于:
is they don&dott give up,
他们不放弃
they don&dott get down on themselves
他们不消沉
for suddenly maybe being out of alignment with who they prefer to be.
即使有时与“理想的自己”偏离了
they learn from it.
他们从中学习
they get back into alignment and say
重新调整自己,对自己说:
okay.
“太棒了!”
lesson learned.
“又学到了一课!”
let&dots move on
“继续前进”
that&dots success,
这才是真正的成功!
because the process of your entire life.
因为,你们人生的整个过程
the process is the point.
这个过程,才是你人生的目的
the journey is the destination
你的人生旅途,就是你的目的地!
you&dotre not trying to get anywhere
你不是想去某个地方
all you&dotre doing is attempting to be more of yourself to the best of your ability
你做的一切,都为了发挥自己最大能力,成为更宏伟的自己
and if you&dotre doing your best, that&dots all you need to do,
如果你已经尽力了,那说明你已经做了你该做的了
and that&dots a success
那你就是成功的
does this help you
这对你有帮助吗?
do you feel a little bit more relaxed about yourself.
你是不是觉得,自己稍微放轻松了点?
问:
i do, i do
没错!是的!
巴夏:
then that is the measure of success
这就是衡量成功与否的标准
作者简介:
王春玲
国家二级心理咨询师
已帮助过
3477人
入驻年限
8.5年
预约咨询
私聊