在天愿作比翼鸟,在地愿为连理枝
In the days to BiYiDiao, the two trees with branches interlocked forever
天长地久有时尽,此恨绵绵无绝期
Sometimes, the everlasting hate have no unique period
离愁渐远渐无穷,迢迢不断如春水。
LiChou away gradually, such as at continuously infinite.
我这一生要做的一件事情,
绝对要做的一件事情,那就是:
爱你,想你,追求你,直到死。
I shall do one thing in this life,
One thing certain, that is:
Love you, Long for you,
And keep wanting you till I die. 衣带渐宽终不悔,为伊消得人憔悴。
My end is no regrets, the Iraqi people to wave.
We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
治疗爱的创伤唯有加倍地去爱。
When love is not madness, it is not love.
如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
A heart that loves is always young.
有爱的心永远年轻。
At the touch of love everyone bes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Distance makes the hearts grow fonder.
距离使两颗心靠得更近。 I need him like I need the air to breathe.
我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.
如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
春蚕到死丝方尽,蜡炬成灰泪始乾
Silkworm die silk, wax torch party ash into tears beginning to dry
鸿雁在云鱼在水,惆怅此情难寄
Among the clouds in the water, disappointed this fish is sent
我一直孤独入眠,
睡梦中你出现在我的眼前,
我要亲吻你,我的爱人,
今夜我就要亲吻你。
I have been sleeping all alone,
You have been staring in my dreams.
I want to kiss you, my baby,
I want to kiss you tonight.
此情可待成追忆,只是当时已惘然
I can stay to recall, only then has disconsolate
两情若是久长时,又岂在朝朝暮暮。
If they did, and life-long in exist
The body has no colourful feng sf wing, mind ACTS upon mind